Welcome to the weekly connection! For our new families, We will be sending out a connection email every Wednesday updating you with things that are happening at the school and reminding you of events that are coming up. In addition, you will receive a monthly newsletter with detailed articles on past and upcoming events.
Upcoming Dates to Remember
August 31 & Sept. 3– NO SCHOOL
Sept. 13– Back to School Night- 7PM
Sept. 19– Picture day- Details to come!
Oct 6– Homecoming
Oct 12– NO SCHOOL- Teacher In-Service
Oct 17– Race for Education
*Race for Education: If you did not get your packets at the picnic, they were sent home on Monday! Thank you to those who have already sent in your completed labels. If you have not seen the packet of information about this important fundraiser, please check your child’s backpack or call the office. This is a fun event and we are looking forward to having every student participate!
* We are still working on the details about the money on the old school lunch accounts. You will be credited that money towards this year’s lunches and will let you know when the details are finalized!
* If you haven’t already, please go to our school’s Facebook account and LIKE it! We will be updating and posting pictures on our facebook page and would like you all to see it!
* We are looking for Library volunteers to help Mr. Kiefer with updating the library catalog along with some other tasks. Please let us know if you are interested. ckiefer@quaertownchristian.
* 2017-18 Yearbooks are now available! Orders may be picked up in the main office. Limited additional copies available for $38
* As school is starting and weather will soon be changing, please review the dress code found in the handbook on our website.
*DATE CHANGE FOR the SPRING SPECTACULAR The date will be May 10-11 instead of May 3-4. This is our school’s largest fundraiser! If you are interested in being on one of our committees, please email Lauren Ditzler at lditzler@quakertownchristian.