Quakertown Christian School is accepting applications for these positions
Quakertown Christian School, a K-12th grade school affiliated with the Mennonite Church, is currently seeking applications for the following open positions.
QCS has no openings for teachers. Thank you for your interest.
Bus Driver – ad hoc
Quakertown Christian School is looking for licensed CDL Bus endorsement people who would be willing to drive our 2018 Bluebird for various school-related activities. This would include class field trips during the day and athletic events in the afternoon-evening. This position would be “as needed” with appropriate notice given. Candidates will need to provide clearances and a copy of their driver’s license. Please call the school office if interested, 215-536-6970.
- Select the appropriate application form above and download it to your computer or device.
- Save the form with a meaningful name.
- Open the form in the Adobe Acrobat reader and complete it. (get the reader)
- Save the form back to your device.
- Email the file to the contact listed above.
Thank you for your interest in joining the QCS family.
QCS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, age, gender, religion, or ethnic origin.