Quakertown Christian School is accepting applications for these positions
Quakertown Christian School, a K-12th grade school affiliated with the Mennonite Church, is currently seeking applications for the following open positions.
Director of Business
The candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of two years of experience in finance is required. Duties include, but are not limited to, budget preparation, preparation of tax forms, post payroll, accounts payable and receivable, financial scholarships, supervision of staff, and supporting the accounting, financial reporting, and control functions of the organization.
QCS is seeking Substitute Teachers. A four-year degree is required. A degree in an academic area is desired but not required.
- Select the appropriate application form above and download it to your computer or device.
- Save the form with a meaningful name.
- Open the form in PDF reader and complete it.
- Save the form back to your device.
- Email the file to the contact listed above.
Thank you for your interest in joining the QCS family.
QCS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, age, gender, religion, or ethnic origin.