QCS uses a Point of Sale system that allows parents to prepay for their student’s lunches online. This avoids the need for your student to carry money to school and for the teachers to collect it and send to the office. This change will also help you and QCS to better track your lunch payments.
QCS now uses the Cafeteria/Lunch system on the RenWeb platform.
This change will improve the efficiency of our lunch program for both you and the school.
The improvement will move our online lunch payments to the FACTS system that QCS already uses for tuition payments, thus simplifying funding process.
Students will use their school student number when they get their lunch and the cost of that lunch will be automatically deducted from your online funding.
Families are strongly encouraged to use the RenWeb / FACTS system to fund their student’s lunch account. If you do not use the FACTS system for tuition payments, contact the school office for other options to fund your student’s lunch account.
- Daily lunch $3.25
- Pizza (when offered) $2.00/slice
Funding Your Student’s Lunch Accounts
- Log on to your RenWeb Parent Web account at https://qtc-pa.client.renweb.com/pw/
If you do not have access to the Parent Web, please contact the admission office by e-mail or call 215-536-6970 ext 508.
- Click on the FACTS button on the left side of the page. Your enrolled students names will appear.
- Enter the amount you would like to fund for each of your students.
- Click the Next – Payment Method button.
- Enter your payment information.
– There is a 2.85% surcharge on all credit or debit card payments.
– There is NO SURCHARGE for payments made through your bank.
- Click Save & Continue button.
- After you submit your payment you will be presented with a receipt.
- Click on the My Profile link at the top of the page to set up to receive automatic messages when your student’s account needs to be refilled.
Questions? Please call the school office at 215-536-6970