QCS is pleased to have our wonderful facilities used by the community in a variety of ways. We actively rent out classrooms, gymnasium, auditorium, and banquet facilities. We have ample parking for large events and many amenities for your use. Whether you need a classroom, gym or a gathering area it is advisable to make arrangements as early as possible. Our rental policy and fee structures vary depending on location and use. Please refer to the informational pages listed below.
If you are interested in using our facility please either call our office (215-536-6970) or complete the Rental Inquiry . We would be happy to give you a tour at your convenience.
Thank you for considering QCS for your facility needs.
Facility Guidelines for Renters
- Party renting facility should report any damage to the custodian on duty. Contact the QCS rental coordinator at 215-536-6970 to make any adjustments to your contract.
- All additional equipment must be pre-arranged and pre-paid (i.e., scoreboard, kitchen attendant).
- Please be respectful to other rental groups by leaving the facility tidy and adhering to the time frame for which you have paid. We ask that each incoming group for the gymnasium remain in the adjacent hallway until the previous group has exited. Conversely, we ask that each group exit promptly so the next rental may enter.
- Reasonable rules of conduct while renting include:
- Appropriate, sportsman-like conduct and language free of insult/vulgarity is expected.
- Proper athletic footwear is required to participate in the gymnasium areas. Shoes should be wiped clean prior to entering the courts.
- All balls should remain in the gymnasium area (not in hallways or classroom areas).
- Equipment brought by renters must be removed at the end of the rental.
- Beverages and food are NOT permitted in the gymnasium area of the Paletown Road site. Only water is permitted in the gymnasium area at the Paletown Road school site.
- Food and beverages being served in the Cafetorium should remain In those respective areas and not be taken into other portions of the building (i.e., hallways, restrooms).
- Alcohol, illegal drug or tobacco use is prohibited in all Quakertown Christian School property.
- Music, if used, must be free of vulgarity and insult.
- There is a 25% non-refundable deposit (applicable to final rental total) on all rentals other than long term agreements.
- Dancing, if part of planned rental activity, must be respectful and appropriate (no vulgar or suggestive dance styles).
In any case, where these simple guidelines are violated, Quakertown Christian School reserves the right to terminate a rental agreement and any future rental options.