QCS High School at a Glance
- Small class sizes and focus on building community
- Caring, certified live teachers 9-12 in Math, Science, English, Social Studies, Bible. Art, & Music
- Full Science lab with equipment for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and others
- Wide variety of additional electives available online via nationally-accredited Edgenuity platform
- Service Learning curriculum features hands-on projects that connect with and serve our community.
- Opportunities to take college courses and/or graduate early
- Dual-accredited High School program
- Work-study and internship options available
- Variety of sports and clubs offered
- 100% acceptance rate for students who chose to apply to college..
- All classes taught from a Christian worldview with a focus on Christlikeness, peacemaking, and service.
2022-23 QCS High School Course Catalog
QCS’ Mission Statement:
Equip students to be leaders through an exceptional education within a culture of Christ-like love, peacemaking, and service.
Want more information, a tour, or Ready to enroll?
Complete this form or call 215-536-6970 x508 to talk with our Admissions Coordinator.
Our experienced and compassionate High School faculty are committed to helping shape and guide the future of every QCS student, launching them into their bright futures equipped to reach their dreams and make a difference for God’s Kingdom.